Saturday, May 22, 2010

Introducing Meghan Cutherell

Yesterday, I gave away a daughter and gained a son-in-law.  Today as Debbie describes is a celebration hangover.  It has nothing to do with alcohol (which was very minimal).  As the father and participant in this wonderful wedding and evening celebration, it is just a natural letdown to come to today.  Meghan and Josh hopefully are finally off on their honeymoon after I know some flight difficulties today.

It seems like just yesterday this little girl was born.  And now, she is married.  That is bitter-sweet.  But what is really sweet however is that we gained just a great son-in-law, Josh.  We also gained some wonderful new relatives who we have gotten to know in the past few weeks.  Josh compliments Meghan well and more importantly, I know both are committed to a holy marriage - a marriage centered in Jesus Christ.  Both are servants who love to help and serve people in the name of Jesus.  Josh comes from a multi-generational family of medical missionaries.  We know God has great plans for them.

I am sure Debsue will give a much more detailed update on her blog complete with pictures.  I will be posting videos onto Facebook as I go through them.  In the meantime, following is the tribute video I played at the reception.

1 comment:

Donald said...

How can it be . . . I have a married granddaughter?