Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Was Late Due To Global Warming

Global Warming is one of those things that evokes a strong reaction from a lot of people.  Personally, I believe it is junk science, but what do I know?  It got on a roll and was hard to stop a few years back.  Anyway, someone took the time (lots of time) to find out all of the bad things attributed to global warming.  Some of the things on cursory read are:

  • acne
  • tigers eat people
  • UFO sightings
  • sexual promiscuity
  • short-nosed dogs
  • frog with extra heads
  • killer cornflakes
  • rape wave
  • shrimp sex problems
 Click here for a complete list.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I am just trying to get my head around "shrimp sex problems". Do they then go to see shrimp sex therapists?

spoorts said...

Check out the theory behind the "killer cornflakes" - http://news.smh.com.au/national/climate-change--killer-cornflakes-20080513-2dm3.html